Auction Property. AUCTION! THE LIST PRICE IS ONLY TO COMPLY WITH MLS REQUIREMENTS. IT IS THE SUGGESTED OPENING BID. THE PROPERTY MAY SELL FOR MORE OR LESS AT THE AUCTION.
6pm, Thursday April 22 at The Pavilion on Little Lake Jackson 1775 US Hwy. 17 S. Sebring, FL 33870.
-7 income producing commercial spaces with established tenants in Schumacher Road Business Park. All properties are subject to existing leases.
-Also offering 5 Notes & Mortgages on 5 additional units located in Schumacher Road Business Park.
10% deposit due day of sale. The remaining balance will be due at closing on or before 45 days. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price to create the contract purchase price.
• Bidding confirms you have inspected the property & agree to the terms of sale in the Contract for Purchase & Sale Agreement.
• All property is sold “As-Is” without any further inspections or repairs.
• Pre-auction offers are accepted. Subject to pre-auction sale, change or withdrawal without notice
• Closing is set for 45 days – there are no financing or inspection contingencies or other delays allowed.
• The cost of recording the deed and the required documentary taxes as well as any costs associated with a mortgage will be paid by the Buyer
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 14th April, 2021 8:20 PM
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.